10 natural tips to staying young and healthy!
Posted by Sabina Cascio on
All of us desire to stay young, healthy and beautiful for a very long period of time, preferably – our whole life. There are many researches that were made in the industry of youth and beauty and some of their findings are worth of sharing and following for those that wish finding the “Fountain of Youth”.
You can try these natural tips:
- Stress less. Recent studies show that stress causes physical changes in the body that can accelerate aging. Surges of the hormones adrenaline and cortisol cause blood pressure to rise and the heart to beat faster. You can reduce the level of stress by meditating once or twice daily, for 10 to 20 minutes. Do yoga, or something active, like running, bicycle riding. We become how we act, so focus on having only positive thoughts. Accept situations that you can't change and deal with the ones that you can. Do what makes you happy! Whatever it is: traveling, reading a favorite book, decorating your home, etc.
- Stay physically active. Just 30 minutes of a moderate activity for three or four times a week can help you stay disease-free by strengthening your immune and cardiovascular system.
- Eat healthy. Don’t overeat; keep the same weight all the time. According to many scientific researches, the ideal way of eating is to eat about 5 or 6 times a day, but smaller portions. In Japan—home to some of the world's oldest people—centenarians stop eating when they're 80 percent full. When you eat, eat more fruits and vegetables, as much as possible because they both have a really powerful element called antioxidants which fight the oxidation that damages your tissues. Antioxidants can help you to slow down the aging process and keep your body healthy.
- Drink plenty of water. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of purified water a day. It helps hydrate the skin and also removes impurities from the body.
- Make sure you have plenty of sleep: 6-8 hours. Sleep helps regulate your body's metabolism and helps you stay fresh. Getting enough sleep regularly can help you to boost your energy levels, relief stress and keep your weight down.
- Make love. During sex your body cultivates the “hormone of happiness”- oxytocin, which strengthens your immune system, boosts your happiness, reduce stress and anxiety and helps you stay younger for longer. You do not have a partner – no problem! There are other ways to boost the level of oxytocin: simply, have a massage or when you get a chance hug your family and friends!
- Drink red wine in moderation. According to some studies red wine is good for your heart. Resveratrol might be a key ingredient in red wine that helps prevent damage to blood vessels, reduces low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (the "bad" cholesterol) and prevents blood clots. Research in mice given resveratrol suggests that the antioxidant might also help protect them from obesity and diabetes, both of which are strong risk factors for heart disease.
- Use your brain. A study published in Journal of the American Medical Association shows that brain exercises can prevent cognitive decline, and the benefits can last for as many as five years. You can strengthen your mind by learning something new, such a new language, new hobby, or by doing crossword puzzles, Sudoku, Brain Games, etc.
- Supply you body with “Vitamins and Health Essentials” youth and beauty dietary supplements: ANTI OXIDANTS MAX, COLLAGEN CARE, HAIR SKIN NAILS RADIANCE, MEMORY POWER, SKINNY R YOU, STRESS AWAY and ENERGY FACTORS.
- Most of all - feel young in your heart and you will be young longer! Embrace your inner child and be excited about life, the best gift that the universe has given you!