Number of Americans with diabetes rises to nearly 26 million and it estimated that more than a third of adults have prediabetes. Many factors can change your blood glucose levels. Learning about these can help control your blood glucose levels. You can use your blood sugar levels to make decisions about food you consume and your activities. These decisions can help you delay or prevent diabetes complications such as heart attack, kidney disease, blindness, and amputation.
What can make your blood glucose rise?
- Too much food, especially carbohydrates
- Not being active
- Not enough insulin or oral diabetes medications
- Side effects from other medications (for example, steroids, anti-psychotic meds)
- Short or long-term pain
- Menstrual periods
What can make your blood glucose fall?
- Not enough food
- Alcohol (especially on an empty stomach)
- Too much insulin or oral diabetes medications
- Side effects from other medications
- More physical activity or exercise than usual
Fortunately, there are several ways to promote a healthy balance of blood sugar. By watching your weight, eating a low fat, high fiber diet and exercising, you can make a healthful difference in your life now and in the future. In addition to living a healthy lifestyle you can also turn to natural supplements to add daily nutrition to help support your dietary choices for blood sugar, such our newly launched specialty formula: Vitamins and Health Essentials Blood Sugar Control.
- Blood Sugar Control is a proprietary blend of herbs, minerals, and antioxidants which helps to promote proper insulin sensitivity, and keep your blood sugar levels within normal range
- All-natural comprehensive answer for natural blood sugar maintenance
- Promotes normal blood glucose, improves glucose tolerance and transport, and increases insulin sensitivity
- Reduces symptoms of diabetic neuropathy
- Helps neutralize your cravings for sweets
For more information, please visit our store by clicking on the link:
Your good health is what matters to us!!!